Amazing how the President rolls out a 3,73 TT budget for "12" just shy of last year. Still no CMKX payment. Really leaves me suspect as to his next move in order to bump up our/CMKX INTEREST PAYMENT. Expect that update in A HODGES Briefing if no payment comes ASAP for these shareholders. Oh that's coming.. Go from 3.78 to 3.91 etc.,etc.,
At this point what is larger than that of the US BUDGET? I ASK YOU?
Obama unveils $3.73 trillion budget for 2012. AIMVHO2~ Oil
My old friend "Mutton Munchkin"... The CMKX cat, the cat..and he's been up a very long time watching for that package.... eyes wide OPEN! ...
My only problem with folks quoting "Cautious" is that here's a guy who left for unknown reasons.
Paid off, or signed away his information like the rest to quiet what he had in evidence... a very fair trade off for him most likely. But at this rate we are not paid, he is still MIA, and his message while undermined understated could be another long winding road to more missed dates, failed promises into the future without a firm commitment in legal black and white. ...NOT IMPRESSED CAUTIOUS. SHOW ME THE MONEY. Updates are old freaking hat. Hope you are doing well if that's you, comfortable in/with Tyler Texas "Gang". You are apparently in very good company. Much in common. It's been freaking years man!~
How long have these shareholders heard all, or part of the CONVOLUTED following??, and yes these would be quotes so treat as such;
I can see the money. (BUT it is meaningless now for past 3 days to my family + yours why? Guess... and I am working with skyrocketing blood pressure, no big deal...)
There is a check in the amount of .80 PER SHARE for you waiting at a hub ...3 phone confirmations/ VOICE CONFIRMATIONS..... (Now it's suddenly (after 3 calls to confirm) .10 sign for .70< meaningless Why? Not in my hands. After weeks and weeks. That had my wife in tears when I came home from work one night. Thanks Mr. Hodges. Guess we kind of needed that check huh?) ___________________ Silly ole me, I merely misinterpreted the thing. So much so that I am not going to go back and bother to reread the ridiculous update to see if I read it the way "I wanted to read it". Waste of my time. _____________ Supreme Court Ice Cream Directive/ End of the Year 2010... Well who violates the highest court in the land? Bush? Jr.? lol _____________________________________________
Money moved. It's moving. It has moved. On a weekend Money moves.
Cottrell has been paid. Mr. Hodges had ER since Thanksgiving 2010/November(?) (it's been a while for me). (Thus) Mr. Hodges had ER since January 2011. (Just pick a date in there he has been speculated to have had "ECONOMIC RECEIPT" thus knowledge of funds, and now we know generally speaking that he Hodges has neither access, nor specific knowledge of the whereabouts legally speaking. Semantics. But Peter Maheu does apparently, and or his brother? This is not to say Mr. Hodges is doing anything maligned, thus illegal just the communications is misinformation by those who communicate for him, or communicate around him. If it affects these shareholders it an issue IMHO.)
We are not a part of WGS.
Plaintiff, "When level 2 is paid , i.e., Cottrell then Level 3 gets paid these CMKX shareholders"...
This post can be added to and it will be. It's interesting the list to see the time line .
AIMHO, Oil_" 3 Countries paid , 3 days ago, your next, one goes they all MUST go thereafter. tic toc...tic toc".......______________________________________
By: eaglesrock2008 15 Feb 2011, 10:52 PM EST Rating: Msg. 996718 of 996754 (Reply to 996460 by tuscan9)
Jump to msg. # This SPOOKED the Bashers. Very Interesting. Nothing wrong with our Certs being worth BIG Money imo. lol
By: tuscan9 15 Feb 2011, 06:49 PM EST Rating: post rating 5 Msg. 996460 of 996717 Jump to msg. # greatwhitebeefsteak... How long does Cottrell have to stare at his money before it turns into either a pumpkin or the real dough?
He's been staring at it since last Thursday.
Another questions... what did Cottrell do to earn the right to $6.2 Trillion buckeroos....?
Are you SURE its HIS.....?
as for WE ARE VALUABLE....ok... THAT I buy !!
yes, I agree on that part... the CERT is worth buckeroos !
wyatt11_11: Update...Level 2 has not been completed as of yet. They are working on it still. No impedements. Level 2 is the largest in size as well as in money. It is just taking a little longer than expected. That is all for now.
I am sure Wyatt wants this finished as badly as I do. TY. EOM
I am being told "Cautious_guest" is NOT "cautious" from the past as we/ many CMKX'RS know him. I tend to believe the party telling me this.
Not that I would love to believe that scenario myself guys. What's the difference? "We" need payment. Real time notification. Not message board newcomers impersonating themselves? Ahhaaaa or, not themselves in reality.... I know it confuses many! See what I mean?
I was told not EEM.. (made total sense at the time BTW, until PROVEN otherwise....BY CAUTIOUS HIMSELF)
Interesting regarding Bonney and precisely what I discussed with Kenny myself a couple of days ago. WE agree.
"the latest rumors straight from the horse or close"
lt.kk Senior Diamond Miner
Re: gossip discussion, etc. 2/14 -> « Reply #46 Today at 5:42am »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Millie: It is not a rumor. Al knows that Cottrell can see his money but has not gained access yet. When he does, as Tramp says and I believe will be any minute, we are in level 3 and will be paid. All is being worked on now and should come to a conclusion quickly. Dizardos post has 1 glaring error. Things are not the same with the WGS as last year. Bonney has his funds and will oversee the distribution of said funds under the direction of the Chinese Delegates. Bonney was funded as of last Thursday the 10th of Feb. He did not have his funds last year. Lt.KK
one day a rumor will come true, that is when all will be forgiven, it is their ace in the whole. Their meaning bob, gob, al, bill, kevin, jay, acca, fishing, pedro, george, sheila/wyatt, and many others on the team.
quote author=oilipo post=41912 2/14/2011 Hearing things are wrapped up as of last week. IN VA. But you guys all know how that translates. No money, No truth to it. That would be the paymaster business. L8er..
TORONTO - Cost inflation has returned to the mining industry with a vengeance, forcing companies to re-evaluate projects and search for new efficiencies in their operations.
Several major gold companies reported fourth-quarter earnings this week, and while the profit numbers looked very good because of sky-high prices, the results also demonstrated that costs are rising at a furious pace. That could threaten their margins, especially if gold prices decline.
Kinross Gold Corp. predicted that cash operating costs could rise as much as 20% in 2011 to a range of US$565 to US$610 an ounce. AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. said that cash costs could be as high as US$700 an ounce in the first quarter, which is far higher than the gold price was at any time between 1981 and 2005.
Mine construction costs are also running higher. Barrick Gold Corp. projected some disturbing increases in capital costs for its key development projects of between 10% and 25%. In the case of Barrick’s Cerro Casale project in Chile, cost estimates have climbed from about US$2-billion in 2006 to as much as US$5.25-billion today.
Miners are facing soaring costs for inputs like labour, fuel, steel products, tires and chemical reagents. They are also dealing with general inflation in many developing countries where they operate.
“The very thing that helps the gold price of course increases cash costs,” Kinross chief executive Tye Burt said in an interview. He added that the key to mitigating costs is building higher-quality mines .
Another factor is that high metal prices are encouraging companies to mine lower grades, which increases costs.
The last time the industry felt inflation like this was in 2007, when costs ran up so fast that many projects were delayed and feasibility studies were dismissed as useless. The most notorious example was Galore Creek in British Columbia, in which capital cost estimates more than doubled from one year to the next.
When commodity prices melted down in 2008, input costs fell as well, helping gold companies maintain good margins. But now they are under greater pressure to find efficiencies wherever they can. They are studying everything from reducing energy use to maximizing tire life by driving at lower speeds.
They are also conducting reviews of development projects to see where they can find cost savings. On a conference call Thursday, Barrick CEO Aaron Regent said the company is looking at a long-term plan to replace heavy fuel oil with natural gas or coal to provide power to the Pueblo Viejo project in the Dominican Republic. It is also studying the recovery of zinc at the property, which could further lower cash costs.
Despite the cost increases at its development projects, analysts said that Barrick has done a solid job of containing costs. The company is forecasting total cash costs of US$450 to US$480 an ounce for 2011, which is roughly in line with its 2010 level of US$457.
Mr. Regent said that Barrick is benefiting from the fact that it has hedges in place for both oil and the Australian currency.
Rising production from the low-cost Cortez mine is also helping the company keep costs in check.
Barrick is counting on the development of the Pueblo Viejo and Pascua-Lama projects to help it bring costs down and reach its targeted production level of nine million ounces within the next five years. In 2010, it produced 7.77 million ounces.
Kinross is betting that a group of new projects will allow it to double production and lower cash costs by 2015.
Hey, do not fret, do not worry "B"cause if you did not make Miami (no cash?) most like ole Oil didn't either according to Mr. Hargrave. You can still catch the Palm Beach show... Come on level 3... ( However, after that we are running low on boat shows, and seasons for 2011, Mr. Hodges.) I write to Mr. Joyce/Mike continually. Please save the 135' "Dreamer" for me, and if you do not Mr. Joyce/Hargrave will let you know, i.e., "FRIENDS"...LOL...He knows better with some incentive..he knows... LOL.
Seriously though these guys are about as up to speed as the banks are about Financial Global Winds coming from the East.. i.e., "CHANGE".....I even sent them a Margaret Meade Video to get them ready...
I just want to say one thing...Last week I posted Bonney was finished. (I heard) Meaning we get paid. This week further leaks that this is in motion via trusts completions, and many of you know those updates. BUT, IMHO it all amounts to the information that whether premature or not I had heard last week, and still continues to be heard this week only now it's in the final stage version.
So where do we CMKX'RS go from here? Cottrell, CMKX , announcements however that happens? I sure hope so because trust releases sure as heck do not go backwards, and Prosperity programs once fulfilled are finished/finalized.
Better be soon is all I can say or it's getting weird. "They" cannot keep dragging this on as it is getting a bit ridiculous. That is kind of me.
I think many have come to this realization in their own hearts, and minds.
This from my source at a Bank trust department... no name of course. You'll just have to trust me. He's frustrated as many are;
"Then why doesn’t Hodges give us something that we can our hat on ? All this cloak and dagger BS has got to stop. Is there money or isn’t there money for us? People can live with the fact that it might take more time, but that is only if we could get the truth to what is going on. How many times have we heard “the packets are going out” ? I just don’t get it….if something of this projected magnitude was for real, it would have been all over the news. Whatever.
50 Surprising Facts You Never Knew About Gold By Investing Answers Staff Friday, June 18, 2010 [/color]
1. The word "gold" comes from the Old English word "geolu," meaning yellow.
2. There is more steel created per hour than there has been gold dug up throughout history.
3. Around 161,000 tons of gold have been mined by humans.
4. Gold can be found beneath the earth on all seven continents.
5. It is believed that around 80% of earth's gold is still buried underground.
6. There is an estimated total of 10 billion tons of gold in the world's oceans. That is 25 tons of gold for every cubic mile of seawater.
7. The world’s first gold vending machine was unveiled in May 2010. Located in an ultra-luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi, the vending machine itself is covered in 24-carat gold.
8. Most western economies' currencies were on the gold standard until 1961.
9. Switzerland was the last country whose currency was tied to gold. 40% of a Swiss Franc was backed by gold until Switzerland joined the IMF in 1999.
10. The gold held at Fort Knox is accounted for by the United States as an asset valued at $44.22 per ounce.
11. As of December 31, 1941 Fort Knox held 649.6 million ounces of gold.
12. Today, Fort Knox holds about 147.3 million ounces.
13. The size of a standard gold bar is 7" by 3 and 5/8" by 1 and 3/4"
14. Alchemists believe they can change ordinary materials, such as lead, into gold.
15. A carat was originally a unit of mass based on the carob seed used by ancient merchants.
16. The most expensive gold coin in the world is the 1933 Double Eagle, which was sold at Sotheby's in New York in 2002 for $7.59 million.
17. Elvis Presley owned three cars manufactured by Stutz Motor Company, in which every part that is normally chrome was converted to gold.
18. Former Tyco International CEO Dennis Kozlowski bought a gold-threaded shower curtain worth $6,000.
19. A noble metal, gold is prone neither to rust nor tarnish and does not form an oxide film on its surface when coming into contact with air.
20. There are 92 naturally occurring elements found in the earth's crust. Gold ranks 58th in rarity.
21. The chemical symbol for gold is Au, which is derived from the Latin word "aurum," which means "shining dawn."
22. Absolutely pure gold is so soft that it can be molded with the hands.
23. The melting point of gold is 2,063 degrees Fahrenheit.
24. Gold is a great conductor of electricity.
25. Gold is the most malleable and ductile pure metal known to man.
26. An ounce of gold can be beaten into a sheet covering 100 square feet.
27. In 1869, two Australians unearthed the world's largest nugget of gold, the "Welcome Stranger," which measured 10 by 25 inches before it was melted down.
28. The largest nugget still in existence is the "Hand of Faith," found in 1980 in Australia. It is currently on display at the Golden Nugget Casino in Las Vegas.
29. A gold nugget found in the earth can be three to four times as valuable as the gold it contains because of its rareness.
30. The heaviest modern gold bullion coin is Austria's Philharmonic. In 2004, the coin, which has a weight of 1,000 ounces (31.1 kilograms or 69 troy pounds or 828 troy ounces) and a diameter of 15 inches, was dubbed the world’s largest gold coin by Guinness World Records.
31. In 2007, Canada made a 100 kilogram (3,217 troy ounce), 0.99999 gold coin with a face value of $1,000,000.
32. Pure gold does not cause skin irritations.
33. Some sufferers of rheumatoid arthritis receive injections of liquid gold to relieve pain.
34. Olympic gold medals were pure gold until 1912.
35. An ounce of gold can be drawn into a wire 60 miles long.
36. Two thirds of the world's gold comes from South Africa.
37. India is the world's largest consumer of gold today.
38. South Asian jewelry is generally more pure than western jewelry, comprised of 22 carat gold rather than 14 carat.
39. Gold is the state mineral of California and Alaska.
40. 90% of the world's gold mining has been done since the discovery of gold at Sutter's Mill in California in 1848.
41. During the California gold rush, some speculators paid more for an ounce of water than they received for an ounce of gold.
42. South Dakota and Nevada produce more gold than any other states.
43. Scientists believe that gold can be found on Mars, Mercury, and Venus.
44. The visors of astronauts' helmets are coated in a very thin, transparent layer of gold (.000002 inches) that reduces glare and heat from sunlight.
45. The Aztec word for gold, "teocuitatl," was translated by Europeans as meaning "excrement of the gods."
46. According to the legend of El Dorado (the gilded one), an Andean chief who was covered in gold dust would make offerings of gold into a mountain lake.
47. Evidence suggests that around 5,000 B.C., gold and copper became the first metals to be discovered by man.
48. King Croesus of Lydia created the first pure gold coins in 540 B.C.
49. When Franklin Roosevelt raised the price of gold from $20.67 to $35 in 1934, the dollar immediately lost 40% of its value.
50. Henry VIII, Diocletian and Nero were infamous gold debasers, mixing other metals into gold coins and decreasing their value.
By Meredith Margrave Wednesday, February 16, 2011)
1) In 1913, the federal tax code was 400 pages long. Today, it's grown to about 70,000 pages. That's 50 times longer than Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace.
2) According to one count, there are over 3.7 million OH SURELY THEY MEANT TRILLION! words in the tax code.
3) Since the beginning of 2001, there have been over 3,250 changes to the tax code -- an average of more than one a day. More than 500 changes were made in 2008 alone.
4) The IRS sends out an average of eight billion pieces of paper every tax season. If each sheet were laid out end-to-end, it would wrap around the earth 28 times.
5) In order for the IRS to print all that paper, over 300,000 trees are cut down every year. (Just one more reason to consider filing online.)
6) Tax Day is... April 18th? The date when tax returns must be filed with the IRS usually lands on April 15th. However, if the 15th is a weekend or holiday, Tax Day is moved to the next business day. In 2011, Emancipation Day is being held in Washington, D.C. on Friday, April 15, so Tax Day is bumped to the following Monday.
7) Every year, U.S. taxpayers and businesses spend roughly 7.6 billion hours preparing their taxes. 8) According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are roughly 311 million people in the United States. That's 24.4 hours of tax-prep work for every man, woman, and child in the country.
9) According to the Taxpayer Advocate Service, if "tax compliance" were an industry, it would take 3.8 million people working full-time, year round to consume 7.6 billion hours. By these calculations, the "tax compliance" industry would be one of the United States' largest.
10) The U.S. tax code is so confusing, that 82% of taxpayers pay for help.
11) 60% of taxpayers hire a professional accountant or tax preparer.
12) 22% of taxpayers use some form of tax-prep software.
13) Taxpayers spend $27.7 billion a year preparing their taxes.
14) A good portion of those billions of dollars goes to the million or so accountants that are hired each tax season.
15) Even the head of the IRS uses a tax preparer. Douglas Shulman, the head of the Internal Revenue Service, gets his taxes done by a professional.
16) Dividend stock investors are taxed twice -- once when the company pays taxes on its earnings, and again when the investor pays taxes on the dividend income.
17) The IRS loves whistleblowers. Report your company for tax evasion, and you can earn 30% of the amount collected.
18) The babysitting industry is rife with tax evaders. According to the New York Times, 80% to 95% of people who employ babysitters, housekeepers and other home aides don't properly report it. [Did you know that certain occupations can get you flagged for an IRS audit? For more on how to avoid an audit, check out 6 Ways to Avoid an IRS Tax Audit in 2011.]
19) In April 2010, over 700 wealthy Americans told the government "It's okay -- tax me more!" when they donated the money they saved from the Bush Tax Cuts. Among the philanthropists: Bill Gates, Sr. and Richard Rockefeller. [If you're in the top 5% of earners (over $200,000 household income and/or over $1 million net assets), and want to take the Tax Fairness Pledge, visit the Responsible Wealth website.]
20) Each year, over one million people forget to sign their tax return before filing it. While this is by far the easiest part of the process, it's also the most common mistake people make!
Besides the MONEY physical possession, does anyone really know what we are waiting on? Besides the levels part, and I got that down... Just want to put the final phase in perspective;
Sometimes it seems the final phase is but one key stroke away, and that this measure if you will is always waiting on something, that ultimately waits on something else (+) that is truly THE final chapter. The net result is a morphing effect when nothing occurs and no one REALLY truly sure about the final occurrence in the first place. History prevails unfortunately, and a whole lotta disinfo. BUT in this case it's merely a 2nd tier effect between now and then, no time frame, and then the third tier is "You and me", and then that's it. We can go spend, and eat. Right? Full Chinese Buffet all you can eat. Don't all jump for that phone on the "CMKX" prison wall over there. OK ty. Just an inquiring mind wants to know. Really. Maybe a few thousand others also , just to be , for sure..
It is a shame that the Constitution does not provide for the type of harassment that I am receiving daily. Its very upsetting to my family. I could care less, but it is bothering my kids and wife more because children are involved. It needs to stop. TY. If you want to speak with me you can reach me. Understatement. Much appreciated.
What a departure, and what a difference a month or 2 makes , a source or 2 fakes (and I am certainly not faulting Mr. Chuck here) , but no one is ever held accountable for their promises with CMKX up line over the CHUCKS..i.e., the ONES who string this chit out. The pattern is there. Culpable pattern. No one held responsible though, because they are protected. Why? Outcome is always a massive destructive pizz on the shareholder base. In the end when nothing shows. Truth? IMHO Oil; __________________________________ cmkxunitedforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=recent
There are more important things in life than mere money...family and God above all.
Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 4,496
Re: Plaintiff share sales...and deception « Result #4 on Feb 17, 2011, 2:34pm »
Feb 17, 2011, 11:52am, ken wrote: I don't understand all of this stuff, pro and con. But, all I would like to know is, do we still have a chance, yes or no. Thanks Ken
This is CMKX...there are no clear answers...I can't be more upfront or earnest about it than that.
Having said that, yes, I believe we have a good chance of seeing some kind of return...it largely depends on what comes of Mr Hodges efforts and any potential work Tyler has been doing that we're not privy to yet...and the success rate of those who oppose us benefiting from CMKX.
There are those at work within the CMKX shareholder community who are attempting to get information about where we stand. Some of them are genuine shareholders who want answers...and some people seemingly like stirring things up without regard to the truth (like the original post above).
We have been asked to have patience by the person who has the closest access to the evidence and is actively working on our behalf...Attorney Hodges. Because he understands far better where we have been and where we are going than any anonymous internet poster, he has my support and confidence.
Each shareholder must make their own determination, however.
Re: Dinar Info... « Result #7 Yesterday at 9:10pm » * DD Site Member: No Entry into Iraq… Next 72 hrs… February 19th, 2011 04:13 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight) TIDBIT: This is the 2nd email from a site member I’ve receive to this effect today. It appears this is confirmation and legitimate. No entry into Iraq for at least the next 72 hours. - DD DD, I have written you before, but only when I have news. I work in Iraq as a govt contractor. i am home in the states on leave and I am supposed to fly back to the Middle East tomorrow. My friend called me and said they announced at my base that the Iraqi Govt is denying any entrance visas into Iraq for at least the next 72 hours. this is a very unusal circumstance. I will now be stuck in Dubai when I arrive until the restriction is lifted. We can only hope it is because the RV is about to take place?? DD Site Member
(Double click to see embedded film... redirects You 2 You Tube, n all (don't ask why just do it, I do not get paid to do this my fellow corn hollers )....Ty the CMKX "stand in" supportive, shareholder ,...management,)
I found a big enough "period" ..i.e., " . " for the end of "OUR" CMKX STORY. Just now as a matter of fact. "They" (whoever you want them to be ) just have to finish the CMKX sentence is all. lol;+$).!.
# 10. the point or character (.) used to mark the end of a declarative sentence, execution regarding Payments of monumental proportion / "Global Settlements" including Catalyst CMKM DIAMONDS INC., and the conclusion of an extraordinary journey indeed for 50,000 shareholders of record, indicates an abbreviation, etc.; full stop little red "CMKX caboose " , too $,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00 .