(9:18 AM) Redbird2659: please thank everyone for their prayers for me, we still dont have any answers, Jim is still in ICU, I am going to get some second opinions on his tests. thanks again, love you all
(12:29 PM) Redbird2659: Jim is feeling a bit better, and will be coming out of ICU today (12:30 PM) Redbird2659: they still dont really know what really happened, but his heart is strong and they dont think it was a heart attack (12:31 PM) Redbird2659: I am going to make appointment with another cardiologist for a second opinion, just to be on the safe side (12:32 PM) Redbird2659: I am just so relieved that things look to be turning around, Jim is the love of my life, and need him with me to finish the cmkx ride (12:32 PM) Redbird2659: ty again (12:38 PM) Redbird2659: jim and I really do appreciate all your thoughts and prayers
Thank you all for our son's Mother-In-Law.. Anne, she is now out of surgery, she had 95% blockage in two arteries, they have three stents inserted, and she's out of recovery. Again, thank you all... hopefully she will meet fellow CMKXers one day.
(7:02 AM) jaenter: Please say a prayer for my husband, Jose, today he is having another Bone Marrow Biopsy done to make sure his Leukemia is in complete remission. Thank you! He is a nervous wreck. Those Bone Marrow Biopsies are so aweful and they are just going to numb the area.
please continue to pray for suzy, mimi and odie's daughter inlaw, she had the tumor removed yesterday, and they had to remove everything she couldnt live without, she will be following up with chemo for the next 3 months
No Dick I'm not... I'm in the hospital now and had a mild heart attack... No damage to the heart but they have to go in and look for clogs like the last time... Hopefully they can do it with an angiogram and not open heart... I'm being transferred out of this hospital into columbia presperterian in the city... If they tell me open heart il die before I get cracked open like a lobster... Please let everyone know and wish me luck... I just got my phone charged but doesn't work at the hospital.
Post by mojoworkin on Dec 17, 2010 16:27:45 GMT -5
dz I don't post.... ever...but I felt I just had to say something in regard to the results you are waiting on. I believe that you are stronger than you think. You can & must endure whatever they say will fix you! My mother is 120 pounds soaking wet....she just had an 6 in. aneurysm in her aorta repaired. Yes it was hard & a long healing process....but she is here to spend her money when it comes. Please dz....do what you know you have to....to cross the finish line with the rest of us....the thought of losing any more CMKX shareholders is too much to bare..... Whatever you decide...please know that I care about you and all of our fellow shareholders. May God Bless You & Keep You Safe! Susan (mojoworkin)
Received word late last night about JD Merlin and family in auto accident, but didn't have any details.
reuben kindly brought over update from him.
(5:21 AM) JDMerlin_CMKX: UPDATE: My wife received 17 stitches on face and did not break anything,,,Mom in Law, has a bruised side of her face, 2 broken femurs so far of what I know and the father in law has stitched up fingers, badly bruised hip and ribs. Everyone will pull thru time will heal. Thanks for the prayers
December 19, 2010 - I received the following last night.
(10:02 PM) JDMerlin_CMKX: Mother in law turned for the worse,,,and passed away today...brain swelling and heart attack took her
Condolences and prayers be with family and friends of JD Merlin and family.
Tommy a/k/a DZoldnuts: Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I truly know in my heart that everyone praying and all the well wishes is what's keeping me alive... I think I would have given up of not for you all... MANY THANKS to everyone
Tommy called around 10:15-sounded a little groggy and discouraged but who can blame him after all he has been through the past 6-9 months. The surgeons wanted to open him up but he told them to do the stents instead. One artery was blocked 90% and they put two stents in that side. The plan is to do the other side which is blocked 80% in a couple of weeks.
Tomorrow he will have some tests to determine the amount of damage done to the heart when they inserted the stents. If things look good he may go home tomorrow or Wednesday. If not, they will schedule the second procedure for Thursday. The nurse was explaining all of this to him while we were on the phone so I hope I got it right. He still has not been out of bed since the surgery so is anxious to get up and moving around.
He's exhausted and hopes to get some sleep tonight (His roommate is quiet today!! Guess he's all talked out.) J Will let you know if I hear more and hope you will do the same.
Please keep praying. Thanks!!!
(12:57 PM) Tommy Update: 11:35 a.m...... PA just came in and said he will get the paperwork ready to release me... Somewhere around 1 pm... Can't wait to get home
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2010 13:00:54 GMT -5 by sandi66
(11:36 AM) LUCY_N_DA_SKY1: Oogie Update... as of this morning. All medication has been stopped. Ventilator tube is in. Organs have shut down. Family to make the decision for the tube to be taken out. Prayers for the Family and close friends who are with Bob at this time please